Statesville Leisure Pool
We are located at 1877 Simonton Road within the same complex as the Statesville Fitness & Activity Center. The outdoor pool offers a new and exciting concept of aquatic fun for the entire family. The zero depth entry splash pad and spray playground is designed for ages 1-12 and will be a favorite of the little fishes and catch the imagination of toddlers and grandparents alike. Our Lazy River and 2 large water slides are sure to create thrills and squeals for the entire family (48" height requirement for slides). If you would like further information please call 704.878.3947 during pool hours.
Pool admission is free to Statesville Fitness & Activity Center Annual Members.
General Admisson Fees:
Ages 12 and under - $4.00
Ages 13 and over - $5.00
Ages 12 and under - $2.00
Ages 12 and over - $3.00
Season pool passes are available for individuals and families at the following rates:
Individual Resident $100 Individual Non-Resident $150
Family Resident $175 Family Non-Resident $260
- Children 12 years old or younger must be supervised by a parent or responsible guardian 16 years or older at all times
- Patrons are not permitted to bring food and drinks into the pool. No coolers are allowed. The City of Statesville Recreation and Parks Department reserves the right to inspect baggage or carry in parcels
- Swim Diapers are required for all children not yet toilet trained. Swim diapers are available for purchase
- No glass containers in or around pool
- Appropriate swimwear required. No thong suits allowed. Cut-off jeans, swimming suits with buckles or rivets and other metal or sharp object are not allowed.
- No running, rough play, or diving anywhere in the park
- US Coast Guard approved life jackets and floatation devices only. A limited number of free life jackets are available for your use on the lazy river
- Patrons 48" and smaller must wear a life jacket to ride on the lazy river
- No one under 48" tall will be allowed on either of the two big water slides.
Click here for a printable flier with the general guidelines and rules.
Admission Fees Groups
Group/Camp Rates $3* restrictions apply.
Group/Camp rates only apply during Group/Camp reservation hours which are 9:00 am -12 noon, Monday thru Friday.
- To reserve a date, there is a $75.00 nonrefundable check payment required. Payment will be applied to overall total admissions on the day of arrival.
- Walk-in groups will not be accepted at the Group/Camp rate.
- Group/Camp reservations must be made at least one week in advance with a check and is based on availability.
- Group/Camp must confirm number of guests attending the pool at least three days prior to arrival. Payment in full is expected at time of admission.
- Groups/Camps that cannot attend the pool on the day that is originally scheduled may reschedule to another open date.
- If another date is not available then the $75 deposit will be applied to your Statesville Recreation and Parks account to be used for other activities within SRPD.
Refund and Rain Policy
- All admission sales are final.
- Statesville Leisure Pool will only honor Statesville Fitness & Activity Center Annual Members, Statesville Leisure Pool Season Passes, Birthday Party Passes, and Rain Checks from current season.
- In the event of inclement weather the Statesville Leisure Pool may close.
- Re-opening of the pool is at the discretion of the pool management. If the pool closes for more than one continuous hour and you have been at the pool for less than two hours, you may get a copy of your receipt initialed and use as a rain check for another day during the current season. If you choose to leave during our closed time, and we re-open within the hour, your receipt will not be valid for free admittance at another time.
Birthday parties are welcome at the Statesville Leisure Pool and reservations can be made Monday thru Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm at the Administrative Office located at the rear of the Statesville Fitness & Activity Center.
For a Birthday Party Reservation Form, please CLICK HERE
- $80.00 includes admission into the pool for up to 10 guests of your choice and 2 hours in one of our Party Huts. All other guests who enter the pool are required to pay an admission fee. Extra tickets may be purchased at time of rental at regular admission prices.
- Only birthday cake, cup cakes and cookie cakes can be brought into the pool area.
- Payment in full is required to hold date, no refunds will be given. If unable to have the party it may be rescheduled to another available date and time or monies can be placed on your SRPD account to be used for other activities within Statesville Recreation & Parks department.
- A meal option is available for your party. You can pre-order food at the time of rental or anytime up to three days prior to your event. All food orders must be paid for at least three days prior to your event. Your food will be ready at the indicated time for pick up at the concession stand by a designated person from your group.
- No outside food may be brought into the pool area.
Party Hut Hours
|Monday thru Saturday
10:30am - 12:30pm
|1:00pm - 3:00 pm
|1:00pm - 3:00pm
||3:30pm - 5:30pm
|3:30pm - 5:30pm
Sample Menu *subject to change
|Small Pizza (Cheese or Pepperoni)
|Large Pizza Plate (includes One (1) large one topping pizza and 5 juice boxes)
|Bottled Drinks (Pepsi brands)
|Additional juice boxes
Exclusive Rental of Leisure Pool
*Exclusive rental of the Leisure Pool is only available during the hours of 6 pm - 8 pm.
If you have questions or concerns please email Daniel Lewis, Aquatics Coordinator or call 704.878.3429.
During pool operating hours please call 704.878.3947 for information on the Statesville Leisure Pool.