posted on April 09, 2012 09:03
We’re sorry you’re having problems with the online utility payment site. The site is operational, but recent security updates by the browser vendors may require you to change your settings. Please see the trouble-shooting guide below:
If you click Online Utility Bill Payments and Information and the page does not display, try these steps:
1. Make sure you are using an up-to-date supported browser:
Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher or Firefox 8.0 or higher
2. Delete browsing history:
Internet Explorer - Click Tools, then click Delete Browsing History or use these keystrokes: Ctrl+Shift+Del
Firefox – Click Tools, then click Clear Recent History, use these keystrokes: Ctrl+Shift+Del
3. Close and reopen the browser. Make sure that "Use TLS 1.0" is checked under Tools.
4. Do not select favorites or bookmarks, instead directly key this web address: https://c2g.ci.statesville.nc.us/Click2GovCX/Index.jsp
5. If it still does not work, reboot your PC and try step 4 again.
6. Test your PC and browser by going to this web site:
If you tried all the above steps and the page will still not display, there is either a problem with your PC or your internet service provider (ISP).
If you need further assistance, please contact us by email.